Archive for Month: February 2016
APPLE PERIODONTICS & DENTAL IMPLANTS
Sacramento – (916) 917-5057 Downtown area
About our Office
Periodontal disease, or gum disease, is an infection that causes bone loss around teeth, and if left untreated leads to loss of teeth. Periodontists are dentists who specialize in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease and in the placement of dental implants, and are trained extensively in these areas, including three additional years of education beyond dental school. In California we are fortunate to have a large number of good general dental practitioners and dental specialists. The following are a few of the reasons why referring dentists and patients choose our office for periodontal treatment:
- The Doctor is an experienced Board Certified Periodontist.
- Our digital intra-oral and panoramic x-ray machines allow state of the art diagnostics with minimal exposure to radiation.
- An experienced Registered Nurse is present full time in the office; an important asset for a practice where surgical and sedation procedures are common.
- Care during procedures is gentle and friendly.
- The follow-up routine is thorough; in addition to post operative appointments, the first cleaning and oral hygiene instructions are done by the periodontist.
- Patients are sent back to the referring Doctor’s office for maintenance and general dental care, and maintenance cleaning appointments are alternated between their office and ours.
- Our Doctor is easily accessible; office, cell and residence telephone numbers are given to all patients.
- Most insurance plans are accepted.
- Treatment plans are customized according to treatment priorities, and are sensitive to financial considerations.
In addition to this web site, more information regarding periodontal disease and procedures is available by accessing the American Academy of Periodontology web site at www.perio.org.
MIRUNA GEORGIANA ERSKINE
Immaculate office……exceptional TLC…….wouldn’t think of going anywhere else for our dental needs. Have been coming to this office for over 5 years for various dental needs. ..they are the best. Dr. Onea and his staff rank number 1 with us and many of our friends.
Dorel Onea, DDS, MS is the best Specialist/Dentist in all of Northern California. He knows his periodontics specialty, as well as an excellent general practitioner. He has a wonderful staff that supports his endeavors with utmost knowledge, dedication, and confidence. The facilities are state of the art and the decor provides a feeling of ambiance and serenity. With each experience brings enlightenment and a sense of calm to the whole process of dental care and maintenance. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr Dorel Onea for any dental need, especially in the field of periodontics. Drew Chandler
DIANA T. MUNTEAN-CIOCAN
I absolutely enjoy coming in to see Apple Periodontics and their team. Dr. Onea is very gentle and thorough in his treatments on my teeth. Christina is very friendly and great at assisting keeping my mouth clean while the cleaning. Pearl in the front is super sweet and informative about my next appointment. I highly recommend this office for any teeth concerns you have. Dr.Onea has 2 locations and he also travels to the Bay Area for work. Go see the gang and say ‘Hi’!